Skip to Main Content

In line with government guidance the office will remain closed to the public.  Staff are working and can be contacted by phone 0141 774 4433 or by completing the contact form on this page.

Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, Ruchazie Housing Association is taking the necessary steps and precautions to try minimise the risk to our customers and staff. We have taken the decision to close our offices from Tuesday 24th March 2020.    Following Scottish Government guidelines our office will remain closed to the general public.   All staff members are working can be contacted by telephone, email or through the on line contact form on our website.

Telephone:    0141 774 4433  - Out Of Hours Emergency Repairs 0800 595 595     Email:   

Facebook:     Ruchazie Housing Association                 Twitter:           @RuchazieHA


Our priority is the safety of our tenants and staff, we will respond to emergency and urgent repairs, as before, some minor repairs will remain on our list to pick up when a full service is available.  

We continue to arrange servicing of gas installations, as this is a legal requirement and thank all tenants to enable us to retain 100% of this service.
We are aware that tenants circumstances can change and even more so at this time. If you have a change in circumstances that could affect your rent payments, get in touch as soon as possible so that we can help and minimise the risk of going into arrears.

One more thing, please do not leave bulk outside in the street, Glasgow City Council service is still suspended. Queenslie is now open and can be used to dispose of any bulk items you may have.

We can’t thank our tenants enough for their support and patience during this unprecedented period and we hope to be back to full service as soon as it is safe to do so. If anything changes we will let you know.     In the meantime we ask that you visit the following Websites for detailed information

Please let us know how we can help you

Information on how we handle and use the information you that you provide to us is included in our Privacy Policy



06 Oct Assurance Statement 2021 The Scottish Housing Regulator now requires Social landlords to submit to them by the 31st October 2021 an Annual Assurance Statement providing assurance that their organisation complies with the standards in the Scottish Social Housing Charter and Regulatory Requirements. To view our Statement please click the link above.
24 Mar Coronavirus, Emergency Repairs & Rent Payments Coronavirus Update - Following the Government Announcement on the 23rd March the office will now close until further notice. All staff will now be working remotely from home. We will continue to contact tenants by, Phone, Text and Email: 0141 774 4433 Email: Our Staff Members will answer you.
17 Mar Citizens Advice - What Coronavirus Means for you Please visit the Citizens Advice Scotland Website if you are worried about how the Coronavirus will affect you if you're off sick or told to stay at home. Please click above for more information.